- Apartments Niederseer is rated as "wonderful", which is the highest award on booking.com. We are very proud of this accolade and pleased to be able to offer our guests a holiday of the highest quality in a fantastic region.
- The building is equipped with WLAN so that all those not wanting to leave their laptop or smartphone at home can surf the web and send e-mails as much as they want.
- For all those who want to keep informed, we provide up-to-date magazines that you can also take to your rooms.
- Supermarkets, such as the M-PREIS (500 m) as well as sport shops, such as Sport Hagleitner and IBEXX Sports (300 m) are very close by, and easily accessible on foot.
- For a small flat rate you can rent our in-house wine cellar, e.g. for wine tastings, communal evenings or a small party among friends. A fine selection of Austrian wines and snacks are provided for an additional charge.
- The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is the trump card when it comes to a perfect summer holiday and gives you free access to many attractions. We are a JOKER CARD partner, which means that you receive a JOKER CARD free of charge when staying in our accommodation, bringing you lots of great advantages.
- The building has a 1000 m² garden with a spacious lawn for sunbathing, a children’s playground, table tennis table, barbecue, summerhouse, and lots more besides. It’s a great place to relax, with a wonderful view of the Schattberg and Zwölferkogel mountains.
- Our guests in the summer can take advantage of the secure bike storage in our own bike garage. You can also store bulky equipment there, and there are various tools and a bike washing facility available.
- Our guests in the winter have their own ski room to use. The room is equipped with a boot dryer, providing lovely warm and dry boots for your next ski day.
- NEW: For all those who want to use their arrival and departure day as an extra day of holiday, you are welcome to use our small but nice lounge, a changing room, storage facilities and shower, so that you can start your holiday a bit earlier at the first day or your journey home a bit later. Of course, there is no charge for this!
Are you looking for a ski or bike guide?
If you are in Saalbach Hinterglemm for the first time and have little idea where the best places are in the winter or in the summer, then Bernhard (the landlord’s son) will be happy to give you information and you can arrange a tour or two through him.