Saalbach Hinterglemm is a paradise on earth not only in winter. During the cold season it is covered in deep snow, but in summer the region is a dream for families, hikers, and bikers. The mountains. The spectacular views. The nature. An amazing 400 km of hiking paths. And an almost infinite number of possibilities. Saalbach Hinterglemm: Where fun is easy!
At Apartments Niederseer you are closer to nature than anywhere. Our house makes the ideal base for activities in Saalbach Hinterglemm and in the whole of the Glemmtal valley and surroundings.
- Your next adventure is just a stone’s throw away, whether it be hiking or mountain bike tours, worlds of adventure and discovery for the whole family, or any of the popular destinations for day trips in the region.
- There are playgrounds, discovery and adventure trails, a summer toboggan run, educational trails, and a high ropes park. What more could you want?
- Grab hold of your hiking sticks and explore the untouched nature of the mountains.
- Get onto your mountain bike and explore the over 400 km of mountain biking routes, or discover with the whole family the various adventure and discovery trails in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
- The top lift stations of the 4 summer lifts make ideal starting points for activities with the whole family.
- There are lots of events, from cool bike events, fantastic music events, through to fun children’s parties on the mountain. They are sure to fulfil all of your wishes, and inspire you.
- The landlords of the various cosy Alpine inns offering refreshment will spoil you with their culinary delicacies from the region.
- Let your spirit run free and enjoy the tranquillity and fabulous scenery of the Pinzgau grassy mountains.